Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday 25 December 2011

Macy's Semi Annual Furniture Sale

Available at: Macy's Stores and www.macys.com

What I think: In my paper last week was a picture of Donald Trump in full tie and suit, stretched out across a bed. No, it wasn't an ad for one of his hotels; it was an article about how he's introduced two furniture collections at Macy's. Apparently both lines are inspired by furniture in his five homes! "Extraordinarily opulent, highly carved and large, like the houses," according to the famous comb-over man.
As I wondered who might want this kind of Trump furniture and why in the world Macy's would carry it, you won't believe what I saw next: It was a huge flyer from Macy's announcing their Semi Annual Furniture Sale! I laughed out loud. No way they've got Trump on sale, or do they?
I combed the circular twice. There was a neat looking reclining leather chair with ottoman on sale for $699 instead of $949. It's the kind of chair I'd love to get for my husband if we had the room. The flyer also had loads of rugs at $50 to $200 off, dining room sets and other pieces that were greatly reduced.
But no Trump in sight.
Somehow I don't see "opulent" Trump furniture going with Macy's special offer of "only $23 a month" to finance furniture purchases. Then again, I shouldn't rule anything out from the man who's also selling Trump shirts, ties and steaks! ;)
Anyway, don't miss this furniture sale, going on now.

Macy's Annual Furniture Sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment